GB - WBS - Tues PM - Life's Healing Choices
Granite Bay Campus
This event is providing Children's Ministry for ages 8 Weeks - 6 Years Old
Click here to register!
Using the Beatitudes of Jesus as a foundation, Life’s Healing Choices offers freedom from our hurts, hang-ups, and habits through eight healing choices that promise true happiness and life transformation. This 8 week study is a great introduction to the principles of Celebrate Recovery focusing on one each week. Through making each of these choices, you too will find God’s pathway to wholeness, growth, spiritual maturity, happiness, and healing. You’ll find real answers, real hope, and a real future — one healing choice at a time.
- Admitting Need — The Reality Choice
- Getting Help — The Hope Choice
- Letting Go — The Commitment Choice
- Coming Clean — The Housecleaning Choice
- Making Changes — The Transformation Choice
- Repairing Relationships — The Relationship Choice
- Maintaining Momentum — The Growth Choice
- Recycling Pain — The Sharing Choice
Bayside Kids will be provided at an additional cost.
Questions? Contact Yvette Milby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Granite Bay Campus, Growth Track Room (A102)
Date / Time
Weekly: Tuesdays at 6:30 PM starting Tue 1/25/22 until Tue 3/29/22